*** Best Markdown Syntax Editor ***
With Markdown PRO you can write beautiful documentation, notes, essays, term papers all by using plain text to tag your formatting such as bold, italic, lists and others. Need a heading? add # before your text; need to make a text italic? add * around your *text*.
Using the plain text formatting, it is really easy and fast to type. You will never have to take your hands off the keyboard, so you can focus on writing. Markdown PRO provides live preview of beautifully formatted text using one of the provided templates. See the results as you type.
It takes less than a minute to learn it!
Your formatting stays where it should, with your text. You can apply a different template at any time to change the colors and size of the text you write.
• Full screen support
- Markdown Pro can run in full-screen mode, allowing you to focus on your work and remove distractions from your screen. We utilize the native OS X Lion full-screen support and you can open more than one document in full-screen.
• Auto save
- It's time to stop worrying about saving your documents all the time. We save your work automatically. You don't need to remember to press Command-S to save anything.
• Version history
- You know when you are working on your document and you regret the changes you made, but is too late because you have already saved it? Well, don't pull your hair anymore. Everything is saved.
- We always open your documents where you left off
• Export Markdown PRO documents to PDF, HTML and plain text
• UTF8 support. Write in any language!
• New support to iCloud documents
• Fixed issue exporting to PDF under Mac OS X 10.9
• Fixed Unicode encoding bug inside code blocks
• Other small fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 11, 2014
- RADSense Software
- 2.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (41)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (265)