Mac OS Productivity
An elegant and easy to use editor with simplicity for the Markdown markup language.
Markdown Life is able to use full power of your new Mac and brings you unprecedented performance. Works like spell-checking, word-counting and HTML rendering are all performed in background to make sure the experience as smooth as possible.
* Two columns: the text and the live HTML preview.
* Syntax highlight.
* 8 stylish themes.
* 10 wonderful HTML templates.
* Table-of-Contents with live switching and tracking.
* Code-assist that simplifies your tagging work.
* Word/character/byte counter.
* Line number display with highlight on current line.
* Show invisible characters (tabs/newlines/spaces).
* Large document support.
* Auto-sync the live preview with the position of cursor.
* Export to HTML pages.
* Export to PDF documents.
* Export to pictures.
* Lightning fast renderer.
* Full-screen mode.
* Support of writing in Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
* Colorful printing support.
* Scientific calculator.
* Full accessibility support.
* Versions support.
If you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports (e.g., syntax inconsistence) or just want to complain, tweet me @markdownlife.
+ Improved code blocks support.
+ New: Big update #1: no longer suffer from the lag when you type characters.
In version 1.5.0, the HTML rendering engine was hand-optimized by latest techniques which brought almost 300% speed boost. Almost all time-consuming functions have been replaced with fine-tuned and parallel implementations. All Macs, even 5-year-old ones, would be greatly benefited from these works to let you feel what is called "blazingly fast".
+ New: Big update #2: table of contents via the dropdown menu.
+ New: fenced code blocks support.
+ New: tables support.
* Fixed: several issues on OS X Yosemite.
* Fixed: immune of some possible attacks from malformed Markdown source.