Mac OS Productivity
*** Reading & Studying will NEVER be the same! ***
Welcome to MarginNote. This is a highly powerful reading and study software and is applicable to Mac, iPad, and iPhone. By integrating the PDF/EPUB reader and multiple powerful study tools, MarginNote will enable learners to reorganize and connect knowledge from different aspects, then memorize and grasp it accordingly.
Whatever your profession, such as student, educator, researcher, lawyer, or life-long learner, you may annotate and take notes through MarginNote, organize notes via Mindmap and Outline, connect knowledge horizontally via Hashtag and raise memory effect via the Flashcards.
You will discover what MarginNote does is not to simply integrate these tools. Instead, it combines them deeply and skillfully, which makes it easier for users to toggle between different tools.
=== MarginNote FEATURES ===
- Support PDF and EPUB format;
- Show book notes and links at page margin;
- Converting Web page into EPUB via Safari or embedded web browser;
- Support adding many books (materials) into one notebook;
Annotating and NoteTaking:
- Support text highlight and rectangular highlight;
- Sketch on book page directly for highlight;
- Add notes directly at the page margin; the note editing area will not overlap with the book content at all;
- Text, voice, picture, sketching and many other forms of comments in note;
- Add hashtags to notes to facilitate the connection of notes;
Outline and Mindmap:
- Outline and Mindmap in one view;
- Create Outline tree by swipe gestures;
- Multi-selection editing such as group, merge, clone, etc;
- Quick searching and filtering according to colors, hashtags, books.
- Highlights and notes can be automatically turned into flashcards for review;
- Spaced repetition adopting the Anki-based algorithm;
- Switch to the linking book page at any time;
- Simply sketch on the page highlight to serve as the question of the flashcard;
- Text to speech for flashcards;
Import, Export and Sync:
- Import webpages and notes from Evernote;
- Export flashcards to Anki;
- Export Outline to OmniOutliner;
- Export Mindmap to iThoughts or MindManager;
- Export to Evernote;
- Export all the margin notes, MindManager, Outline and related PDF/EPUB to a printable PDF;
- Sync notes & books with iCloud;
* Export to Anki, OmniOutliner, Evernote, iThoughts, Word, DEVONthink.
* Open multiple documents and multiple views simultaneously in one window.
* Notebook merge.
* Drag the image, text, file to the Mindmap or Outline.
== IT’S ABOUT STREAMLINING AND ENERGIZING YOUR NOTE TAKING PROCESS ==
MarginNote is the only note taking app you’ll ever need! Staying organized, engaged, and in-control just got really simple and effective: MarginNote!
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve MarginNote! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
More on: https://marginnote.com/marginnote-for-mac/
MarginNote 3 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE MAC APP STORE
The MarginNote 3 is an upgrade to this version (2.X) , including lots of new features and improvements:
* Brand new designed UI.
* More powerful MindMap
- Added framework organization mode,
- MindMap organization is more flexible, free to drag and drop into the MindMap, or automatically create a MindMap according to the document TOC
* More powerful search
- Support for SpotLight integration, full text search for all notes & documents
- Supports searching all related notes in the notebook and freely dragging and generating links
* More powerful research features
- Add academic search and search engine settings
- Save research web pages as PDF at any time
* More comprehensive review function
- More powerful Emphasis and Cloze feature
- Multiple card filtering methods
- Random sort
* Vector handwriting, support for digital screen.
For users who have already purchased Pro, they can upgrade to MarginNote 3 at a discount.