LogTen Pro 6
The leading international pilot logbook for the Mac (also available for iPhone, and iPad in their respective App Stores), LogTen Pro is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. We design everything to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
- Enter data quickly and intuitively
- Easily import existing data and customize to your needs
- Simple configuration makes LogTen Pro simple for all types of pilots - you have access to all the power, but don't have to deal with anything that doesn't apply to you!
- Automatically track currency and duty limits, as well as filter using powerful Smart Groups
- Visual limits lets you see at a glance if there's any issues with your schedule
- Automatic processing of airline schedules
- Track certificates, ratings, endorsements, medicals, and flight reviews
- Share your logbook on my.logten.com
- Print stunning reports and official logbooks for over 37 countries out of the box, or create your own!
- Works seamlessly with LogTen Pro for iPhone and LogTen Pro for iPad (sold separately)*
- Automatic night time calculation
- Export flights and trips right to your calendar
- Customer service second to none
- Much, much, more... details at coradine.com
It's not just effortless flight tracking, it's smarter than that.
What Pilots Are Saying:
"Thanks again for the great product – I simply do not know how I’d keep everything straight without you guys – Actually I do know – it took me hours a month to make sure I wasn’t illegal or going illegal for flights – now I synch after each flight upload when I get in from flying and its all at my fingertips. I had an FAA inspector on a few weeks ago and he asked me in flight how I knew I was “legal” to fly and I pulled out my iphone and he just smiled and said,
“LogTen Pro?” and he said “Well then I know I don’t have to look at any of your stuff.”
- Sean Crotty – DC-10, World Airways
“I have to say after using logten pro and the mobile version on my iPhone for about a week now, I don’t know how I managed to get things entered into my logbook before, this is simply the best product I’ve used. Again thank you so much for the help and I will tell my pilot friends about your products.”
- Mark Marlin – Captain, Challenger 300
Or sign up for our mailing list at coradine.com!
*Syncing requires LogTen Pro for iPhone 6.0 and/or LogTen Pro for iPad 6.0 or later, sold separately.
**WiFi connection required for syncing; if iPhone/iPad/iPod and Mac cannot join the same local network then a direct computer-WiFi connection can be created on all Macs with an airport (wireless) card.
- Support for OS X Mavericks (10.9).
- Corrected an issue with the yearly totals Smart Groups.
- Addressed an issue preventing local times from being imported correctly.
- More robust saving of logbook changes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 22, 2013
- Coradine Aviation Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (48)
- 33.0 MB