Mac OS Productivity
Lively Logic helps you analyze data and present it in beautiful graphs and charts. You can explore your datasets, perform calculations, and create graphs and fine-tune their content and appearance. Add series, choose data values, change graph types, and customize axes, fonts, and colors — all in seconds.
* Create line graphs, scatter plots, bar graphs, bubble graphs, candlestick charts, pie charts, and tables, with drag-and-drop ease.
* Combine different graph types or show data from multiple datasets in a single graph.
* Graph axes automatically scale to fit your data — or you can move or resize them just by dragging.
* Inspector bar gives you control over the content and appearance of your graphs, without clutter or unnecessary complexity.
* Several built-in color schemes can help make your charts look great — whether you’re presenting them, printing them, or publishing them online.
* Enter formulas to model variables or analyze quantities in a dataset. Whenever the values in the dataset change, the calculations are automatically updated to show the new results.
* Over 80 arithmetic, statistical, logical, calendar, and text functions are available to help you work with your data.
* Import or export CSV files. Save graphs and charts as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or PDF files, or copy & paste them into other apps.
This version improves automatic setup of graph axes, adds a pop-up menu to choose the type of new table columns and graph series, and fixes some crashes and other bugs.