Lively Logic helps you analyze data and present it in beautiful graphs and charts. You can explore your datasets, perform calculations, and create graphs and fine-tune their content and appearance. Add series, choose data values, change graph types, and customize axes, fonts, and colors — all in seconds.
* Create line graphs, scatter plots, bar graphs, bubble graphs, candlestick charts, pie charts, and tables, with drag-and-drop ease.
* Combine different graph types or show data from multiple datasets in a single graph.
* Graph series automatically scale to fit your data — or you can move or resize them just by dragging.
* Inspector bar gives you control over the content and appearance of your graphs, without clutter or unnecessary complexity.
* Several built-in color schemes can help make your charts look great — whether you’re presenting them, printing them, or publishing them online.
* Enter formulas to model variables or analyze quantities in a dataset. Whenever the values in the dataset change, the calculations are automatically updated to show the new results.
* Over 80 arithmetic, statistical, logical, calendar, and text functions are available to help you work with your data.
* Import or export CSV files. Save graphs and charts as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or PDF files, or copy them right to the clipboard to paste into other apps.
This version fixes a bug with drawing the page background color after scrolling on OS X Yosemite, and fixes a bug with editing text on OS X Lion and Mountain Lion.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 05, 2015
- Ripeware, LLC
- 3.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data