The most powerful shortcut for OS X.
“A real productivity enhancer, it's hugely powerful”
MacUser Magazine UK
Check our the video demo at: www.liquid.info
If you have a problem please first of all restart your Mac, then visit www.liquid.info for support and further documentation. However, do not hesitate to email me with any questions and comments, before or after purchase - I reply to *all* users email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the keyboard shortcut command-@ does not work or if you want to change it to another:
1) Go to System Preferences and choose Keyboard.
2) Click on Services on the left, then scroll down to Liquid on the right.
3) Click on the current keyboard shortcut and enter another combination.
(if you have a UK keyboard you might want to try command-§).
Liquid is a Deep Literacy initiative: www.deep-literacy.info
London June 2013
• Tweeting now checks lengths of tweets and offers to let you shorten long tweets in a visual environment where you can easily see how many characters you are using.
• Tab: When you have done a conversion or translation or anything else which provides in-Liquid results, Tab copies the result into the text edit dialog, selected. Tab again would let the user do operations on the text.
• Ability to use the menus by holding down the character which spawned the menu, with a user configurable timing in Preferences.
• Improved Preferences including a 'Help' section.
• Improved Copy menu with new 'Copy as Flow' and fixed 'Copy With Numbers'.
• 'Copy Sentences with' has been improved as well.
• Conversion currency rates fetching has been improved.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 21, 2013
- The Liquid Information Company Limited
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (9)
- 4.1 MB