Learn - Mac Edition
Get the most out of your Mac with our video training course App! Great for any new Mac users or for those that want to become more comfortable using their Mac and all its Apps!
•Currently includes 3 full courses with tons of available content!
•High Quality 1080p HD Video Tutorials! Look great on large or Retina Displays!
•Keyboard shortcuts for each lesson are listed along side the video!
•Take notes about what you have learned, the App auto-saves them and lets you print them out as one PDF!
•Simple interface that makes is easy to navigate through the course.
•The viewer is guided the with zooms, pans and highlights of what is being discussed.
Courses included in this App:
1. Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Training Course
- With over 90 HD training videos this course covers all the basics of OS X, the new features and Apps in Mavericks and how your Mac can work with your iOS devices via iCloud. Anyone new to the Mac or new to Mavericks will benefit from these tutorials. Discover the best ways to perform basic file and folder navigation, put all those system preferences to work for you and discover how to use built in apps like Calendar, Mail, Safari, iTunes, Preview, Messages, Maps and Contacts. Each video is presented in HD at 1920x1080 resolution.
2. Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Training Course
- Includes over 90 HD training videos (5+ Hours!) that cover all the basics of OS X, the new features in Mountain Lion and some more advanced content. Discover the best ways to perform basic file and folder navigation, put all those system preferences to work for you and how to use built in apps like Calendar, Mail, Safari, iTunes 11, Preview, Messages and Contacts. Download this free App to view the entire course outline and 10 FREE lessons!
3. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Training Course
- With 83 HD training videos this course covers all the basics of Mac OS X Lion along with some more advanced content. Anyone new to the Mac or new to Lion will benefit from these lessons. Discover the best ways to perform basic file and folder navigation to how to best use applications like iCal, Mail, Safari, iTunes and Address Book. Each video is presented in HD video at 1280x720 resolution. Download this free App to view the entire course outline and 8 FREE lessons!
4. More Apps & Extras
-In this training course we take a look at several Mac Apps and Utilities that you may not have come across before. Topics range from the great calendar App/enhancer Fantastical to Clean App which helps you safely remove Apps you no longer want or need from your Mac. Included for free is a lesson on backing up your important data at a very affordable price with Backblaze! Download this free App to view the entire More Apps & Extras course outline.
The voice and guide behind this training App is Drew Swanson. Drew is a 20+ year Mac user and has been using Macs professionally in the graphic design and photography fields for over 10 years. SInce 2007 Drew has been a member of The Apple Consultants Network, working to provide support and training to Mac users at their home and business. In 2009 Drew started TheMacU to provide video training courses to Mac users anywhere in the World.
-Added our in depth OS X Mavericks Video Training Course.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 09, 2013
- Andrew Swanson
- 36.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (36)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Learn - Aperture Edition
• Learn - Final Cut Pro X 10.1 Edition
• Learn - Intensify Edition
• Learn - Keynote Edition
• Learn - Numbers Edition
• Learn - OS X Mavericks Edition
• Learn - Pages Edition
• Learn - Photoshop Elements 10 Editor Edition
• Learn - Photoshop Elements Editor 11 Edition
• Learn - Pixelmator 3 Edition
• Learn - Snow Leopard Edition
• Learn - iBooks Author Edition
• Learn - iMovie 10 Edition
• Learn - iPad iOS 5 Edition
• Learn - iPhoto '11 Edition
• Learn - iPhoto Edition