Later - Create Quick Reminders With Presets
Mac OS Productivity
*** Later for Mac is available at 50% off until Sunday (Sep 17) ***
Later lets you schedule reminders in natural way by choosing times like this evening, tomorrow morning or next week.
Download our free iOS app to sync your reminders and even add reminders that appear when you're back on your Mac.
“On-the-go users don’t want to fill out sign-up forms, watch tutorials or face a steep learning curve just to use what should be a basic utility. Later gets that, by taking you right to the experience.
It takes only a few seconds to get going. In fact, the download of the app itself takes longer than creating your first reminder.”
“Later sets out to do one thing really well. There are almost no buttons or settings to get lost in. It's just a few taps and you're done. The UI is clean and simple.”
5-stars by chrisgscott:
"This is exactly what I needed. No feature bloat, no bells and whistles, just one tap to set a "don't forget to do this" then one more tap to choose when to be reminded. No more late night emails to myself!"
• Reminders that appear when you're back at your Mac
• Free iOS app that syncs with your Mac app via iCloud
• Customizable presets that save you time
• Ready for macOS Sierra
If you send an email to yourself whenever you want to schedule a reminder or find that other reminder apps just have too many options to add a simple reminder, Later app will be ideal for you.
We love your feedback! Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our app. Learn more and see FAQ on www.laterapp.co.
* Get our iOS app for free to make the most of Later Mac! Search iOS App store with “Later Reminders”.
- Fixed: Editing reminders
- Added: Postpone reminders in a similar manner to iOS
- Added: Keyboard shortcut to view reminder list
- Added: Tab key switches between date and time fields when picking a custom reminder time