iWebCrawler is a web spider(crawler) application, iWebCrawler crawls Internet and retrieves plenty of Internet information with amazing speed. iWebCrawler offers downloading and saving network resources like web pages, audio/video/image binaries as well as documentations and applications to your local physical disk.
iWebCrawler has following characteristics
•High-speed performance of downloading Internet resources
•Wide scope of target network resources
•Configurable target resource types and properties.
•Configurable crawler behaviors (you can either let the crawler crawls a specific domain, or all domains belong to same company, or the whole Internet from being specified entry pages).
•Configurable domain filter.
•Configurable performance settings.
•Multi-threads-enabled resource downloading
•Asynchronous DNS querying
•Depth-prioritized crawling mechanism
•Use proxy for resource retrieving.
•Network bandwidth control.
• Quick popover help information for setting options.
• Added more types of images and binaries downloading support.
• Dropped the No Text Filter option to avoid confusions.
• Add statistic information for the downloaded images and binaries.
• Removed the temporary files when failed to download images or binaries.
• Fxied 2 bugs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 02, 2013
- Lily Yu
- 2.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data