Interact Contact Scratchpad
Mac OS Productivity
Interact Scratchpad is a tool to easily and quickly create rich, complete contact records from plain text. Copy text from email signatures, web pages, or any document, and let the Interact Scratchpad turn it into a contact for you!
Interact sits in your menu bar, or is available in the "Share" contextual (right-click) menu on text selections. Simply type or paste in text snippets of contact information, and Interact will parse it in complete contact records.
Interact automatically recognizes many common contact values, including names, email, addresses, phone numbers, company names. Insert simple tags to mark additional values. Recognized values appear in bold.
Interact works with your system contacts account, so no configuration is required.
Once text is entered, the resulting information, you can:
* Preview the resulting contact card.
* Create a new contact with the information.
* Add the values to an existing contact record.
* Export a vCard format version (without the need to add it to your Contacts).
#### Common Uses ####
* Select text in a web page or email signature, paste it in to Interact and get a complete contact!
* Easily create multiple contacts with similar information by alter just the different values.
* Create and share importable vCard files with select information, without the need to add records to your Contact list.
See the Interact Scratchpad in action at our website: http://agiletortoise.com/interact/mac
#### iPhone and iPad ####
The Interact Scratchpad is also available as part of Interact, a full-featured Contacts app, on iPhone and iPad.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @interact_app on Twitter, like Interact on Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
General fixes and compatibility updates.
- **Fix:** Updates for compatibility with macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- **Change:** Add cmd-T keyboard shortcut for tag menu.
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
Help & Support: email@example.com
News and Tips: @interact_app Twitter or like us on Facebook
Review and ratings are always appreciated!