This is the original version of Midnight Inbox that brings Getting Things Done (GTD) productivity to the desktop in true delicious style, now updated for the latest versions of Mac OS X with native support for 10.6 and 10.7! And now available for free!
We have new versions of Inbox for the iPhone and iPad for you to check out, and are working on a whole new desktop version of Midnight Inbox. See what's new with Inbox on our website: http://www.midnightbeep.com
Top to bottom, Inbox provides an automated workflow of simple input, intuitive organizing, and contextual outputs. Just jump right to the part that best fits your situation: from collecting your thoughts, to concentrating on your work.
Getting to the bottom of your inbox is what this app is all about. As things pile up you need to get them sorted and acted upon; Inbox makes this quick and easy by giving you shortcuts to the places where things need to be, and the assistance to get them done.
Midnight Inbox is inspired by the Getting Things Done methodologies created by David Allen. If you've never heard of GTD, just let Inbox be your guide. It will help you be stress-free, following the GTD workflow for you, so you can concentrate on what really matters.
• Inbox Classic is -not- compatible with current iOS versions (Inbox Mobile for iPhone, Inbox Touch for iPad) for data or syncing. The forthcoming version "Midnight Inbox 2" will bring full feature parity and iCloud-based syncing to the desktop version of Inbox, and import of Classic version's data.
• Support for Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5 and PowerPC-based Macs is available in version 1.5.1 of Inbox Classic from our Web site.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 11, 2012
- Midnight Beep Softworks
- 8.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• As of today — Track Your Anniversaries
• Midnight Inbox Mobile
• Midnight Inbox Touch