Turn your iPad/iPhone into convenient extension of your Mac desktop monitor. Increase productivity by maximizing the viewable area of your main monitor!
Lite version is specially built for distribution via Mac App Store. Download free full iDisplay desktop software at getidisplay.com
Ideal for multi-tasking users, iDisplay lets you free the main monitor for work-related applications by moving some apps to the external display, shown on your iPad or iPhone.
iDisplay can be used for IM, Twitter, weather gadgets, news gadgets, and other tools.
Now with launching applications and moving windows right from the iPad/iPhone/Android device and changeable screen resolution for better displaying of small fonts and elements!
"iDisplay app turns your iPad or iPhone into secondary screen – too good to be true"
"That's... brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this."
"Yet another reason to buy an iPad: iDisplay"
Install iDisplay Desktop application on the Mac computer that needs the external display.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Non-Intel Macs and Macs running OS X in 64-bit mode are not supported
IMPORTANT: Before installing the iDisplay desktop on your Mac, REMOVE "Mirror Displays" mark from checkbox in System Preferences -> Displays -> Arrangement.
- Up to 8 devices can be connected simultaneously
- Flexible adjustment of settings for each device
- Option to launch iDisplay at system startup
- Support for black and white lists of devices
- Performance optimization
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 23, 2012
- SHAPE GmbH
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (23)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Business Card Reader
• Business Card Reader HD
• Business Card Reader Pro
• Chat for GTalk
• iDisplay Mini
• IM+ Instant Messenger
• IM+ Pro7
• RDM+ HD: Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
• RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
• Smart Scanner
• VR+ Voice for Twitter / Facebook / Blogger / MySpace