Mac OS Productivity
The personal database basic and easy to use for everyone. iDatabase allows you to catalog all the information you want and then easily find it whenever you need.
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from its ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
Choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts; Books, CD Collection, Classes; Computers; Contacts; Customers; DVD Collection, Events; Exercise Log; Expenses; Inventory; Movie Catalog; Membership List; Mobile Phones; Notes; Pet Care, Projects; Records, Recipes; To Do; Vehicle Maintenance.
The type of field you can create for your data are:
- Small Text Field: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large Text Field: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number Field: use number fields to store numbers.
- Date Field: use date fields to store dates.
- Time Field: use time fields to store time.
- Date and Time Field: use Dae and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image fields: use image fields to store images.
- Choose Field: use item picker fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Separator Field: use separators to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Password Field: use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Web Link Field: use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or any other URL.
- Web Email Field: use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Checkbox field: use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
PROTECTION WITH CODE
The application can be protected by an access code to prevent unauthorized use.
SYNC/EXPORT/IMPORT AND BACKUP
iDatabase for Mac can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatabase for iPhone (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats. The .idatabase files preserve the complete content and structure of the database, including pictures and they can also be used by iPhone version of iDatabase.
For any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide information about our software and technical assistance: www.apimac.com/support/
• Create Groups of records.
• Create Smart Groups of records that automatically updates itself with the records that fits the criteria you set.
• More than 20 minor interface changes that improve the ease of use of the app.
• Solution to known problems.