Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do. You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
• Beam diagrams with multiple load and support cases and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
• User editable properties
• Imperial and S.I. units
• Editable material and section properties (ships with AISC and CISC databases)
• Multiple supports
• Multiple loads
• Joints and Moment Releases
Section Database Management
• British (BS 5950) Steel section properties are now included with this application.
• When inspecting values along the shear, moment, and deflection diagrams, the offset is now displayed along with the value.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 day ago
- Soaring Kite Software
- 2.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)