Mac OS Productivity
Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do. You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
• Beam diagrams with multiple load and support cases and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
• User editable properties
• Imperial and S.I. units
• Editable material and section properties (ships with AISC, BS5950, CISC, and AS/NZS databases)
• Multiple supports
• Multiple loads
• Joints and Moment Releases
• Now you can modify the support constraints for special support conditions such as allowing vertical displacement.
Full Screen View
• The document window layout now works correctly when switching to Full Screen View.