Introducing iBeams Pro!
Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do. You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
• Beam diagrams with multiple load and support cases and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
• User editable properties
• Imperial and S.I. units
• Editable material and section properties
• Multiple supports
• Multiple loads
• Joints and Moment Releases
Section Property Dialog Improvements
• Added filters and a search field to help find sections much easier.
• Sections can now be added using a template editor for various common cross-sections.
• Added view options for showing or hiding various section property attributes.
Section Database Management
• Section databases can now be imported and exported.
• Steel sections from the A.I.S.C. and C.I.S.C. are now included with this application.
Quick Look Support in the Finder
• IBeam files can now be previewed as thumbnails or preview images in the Finder.
• When selecting an object (span load, support, etc.), the corresponding dimension is highlighted making it easier to identify which dimension corresponds to each object.
• You can now choose the beam fill color.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Soaring Kite Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (5)
- 3.2 MB