Draw simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes and text like on a grid paper and export them to SVG, EPS, PDF or ASCII art.
Perfect for very simple diagrams or code documentation.
You find Tutorial videos and some examples on the website.
Version 1.3 features: The Grid Update
- Added Portrait and Landscape isometric mode with various new raster types
- Grids can now be exported (only for EPS and PDF).
- A border can be exported (TXT, EPS and PDF)
- Added high resolution character set.
- Added preferences for scroll direction and skin selection
- Duplicate content when dragging with alt + command
- Corrected some symbol combinations.
- Open space characters are automatically removed
- Internal enhancements
Version 1.2 features: The Diagonal Update
- Standalone "Hüslipapier Viewer" Application
- Diagonal Lines (with limitations)
- Round corners
- Editing with modifier keys
- Keyboard mode (with Vim key bindings)
- Turn on and off grid (on screen)
- Settings are remembered
- Arbitrary zoom (not yet perfect)
- Design tweaks of layout and icons
- More reliable cut, copy, paste and undo
- More and newer demo files
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 10, 2014
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)