Draw simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes and text like on a grid paper and export them to SVG, EPS, PDF or ASCII art.
Perfect for very simple diagrams or code documentation.
By the way: It works great with a drawing tablet!
See the website for some examples. You can even send in your work to publish it.
Version 1.3 features: The Grid Update
- Added Portrait and Landscape isometric mode with various new raster types
- Grids can now be exported (only for EPS and PDF).
- A border can be exported (TXT, EPS and PDF)
- Added high resolution character set.
- Added preferences for scroll direction and skin selection
- Duplicate content when dragging with alt + command
- Corrected some symbol combinations.
- Open space characters are automatically removed
- Internal enhancements
Version 1.2 features: The Diagonal Update
- Standalone "Hüslipapier Viewer" Application
- Diagonal Lines (with limitations)
- Round corners
- Editing with modifier keys
- Keyboard mode (with Vim key bindings)
- Turn on and off grid (on screen)
- Settings are remembered
- Arbitrary zoom (not yet perfect)
- Design tweaks of layout and icons
- More reliable cut, copy, paste and undo
- More and newer demo files
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 10, 2014
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)