Mac OS Productivity
Draw like on a graph paper. Create simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes, symbols and text quickly and intuitively with a flexibility unavailable to other applications! Perfect for simple diagrams, flowcharts, technical drawings, drafts or code documentation.
With version 2.0, Karo Graph introduces what customers have been asking for: Colors, arbitrary lines with different line widths, customizeable symbols, rulers and a completely redesigned user experience.
The application is now optimized for fullscreen and it works great with a drawing tablet! You can create Pixel Art too!
Export to the following file formats:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- TXT (Text as ASCII art)
You find tutorial videos and some examples on the website.
- Fixed miscalculated bounding box bug.
- Fixed non-displaying coordinates bug.
- Paint tool now colorizes lines too and changes the thickness (with option key)
- Mouse hover area is now relative to zoom
- Arrows are now all same size.
- Internal Improvement of element handling and coordinate computation
- Zoom is now more crisp.
- Help is now online
- Application now belongs to ManderC