Mac OS Productivity
Draw like on a graph paper. Create simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes, symbols and text quickly and intuitively with a flexibility unavailable to other applications! Perfect for simple diagrams, flowcharts, technical drawings, drafts or code documentation.
With version 2.0, Karo Graph introduces what customers have been asking for: Colors, arbitrary lines with different line widths, customizeable symbols, rulers and a completely redesigned user experience.
The application is now optimized for fullscreen and it works great with a drawing tablet! You can create Pixel Art too!
Export to the following file formats:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- TXT (Text as ASCII art)
You find tutorial videos and some examples on the website.
- Created a Demo application with all features. But drawing is allowed only in a small area.
- Eraser and Paint tool can now draw in 45 Angle degree when pressing shift.
- Reprogrammed Mouse pointer handling.
- Revisiting of tools. Several improvements.
- Saving as Hueslipapier document is no longer an option. Opening still works.
- Keyboard shortcuts for quick tools are now 12345 67890 always.
- Zoom in and out now works the same on any keyboard layout.
- Improved keyboard mode a little.
- Internal improvements, stability improvements and bug fixes.