Draw lines, arrows, boxes and text like on a grid paper and export them to SVG, EPS, PDF or ASCII art.
Perfect for very simple diagrams or code documentation.
By the way: It works great with a drawing tablet!
See the website for some examples. You can even send in your work to publish it.
Did you create something beautiful using Hüslipapier? You can now send in your work on the website.
Also, there now exists a new and free standalone application "Hueslipapier Viewer", just for viewing, printing and exporting of Hueslipapier Documents (.hpd)
Version 1.2 features:
- Diagonal Lines (with limitations)
- Round corners
- Editing with modifier keys
- Keyboard mode (with Vim key bindings)
- Turn on and off grid (on screen)
- Settings are remembered
- Arbitrary zoom (not yet perfect)
- Design tweaks of layout and icons
- More reliable cut, copy, paste and undo
- More and newer demo files
The internal logic has been completely rewritten for performance, stability and
modularity to prepare the application for even more stuff to come.
Stay tuned (patiently).
Bugfixes in 1.2.1:
- Fixed a bug which caused the application to crash when drawing lines in keyboard mode
- Fixed a bug where the arrow-, dot- and curve- tool could not be used in keyboard mode.
- Fixed a possible bug which might crash the app on some Mavericks systems when the cursor changed.
- Fixed a bug which caused the selection not to be extended after a document resize or to change the document size by its own.
- Fixed the images in the about window
- Corrected and enhanced help files.
- The select tool can now again be accessed by the m key.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 04, 2014
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)