Healthier: Break Reminder
Research has shown that prolonged sitting in front of a computer not only damages health, but also decreases productivity.
Healthier helps you to tackle both: it periodically reminds you to take a break off your computer, and suggests HealthierTips, which are our hand-picked, office-suitable exercises for both eyes and body that you can follow during the breaks.
"Just what I was looking for" @mandymoo1961
"Making a big difference already" @Sam Randall
"Well worth it, and cheaper than a massage" @Skyeberg
Healthier is ...
Simple and intuitive
• All important functionalities are one click away.
• An animated menu bar icon always shows how much time is left to work.
• Beautifully crafted design and subtle animations for an enjoyable experience.
• Optimized for the Retina display.
• HealthierTips: 14 office-suitable exercises for both eyes and body that you can follow during the breaks.
• Alternatively, 50 hand-picked quotes to keep you motivated.
• SmartRescheduling: automatically knows when you are away, then magically restarts the timer when you are back.
• Plays sound alert after break, so you will get notified even when away from computer.
• Supports multiple displays beautifully.
Start getting healthier today!
If you have any PROBLEMS with Healthier, please contact us at SUPPORT@LESSAPPS.NET ;)
- Compatibility with OS X 10.9 "Mavericks"
- Lock screen with Quotes works again
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 04, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Shuo Yang
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (12)
- 23.3 MB