-- GraphicConverter 9 is now available in the Mac App Store --
This version (GraphicConverter 8) is still available for customers with 10.6.8. Because GraphicConverter 9 does require 10.7 or later.
GraphicConverter 8 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing and converting images and for creating catalogs for the Web or for printing. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or click the oval button on an image window to display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter because of its wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”.
•Image editing and enhancement
•File format conversion with batches
•Professional options for meta data and filters
•and much more ...
- users with network volumes (NAS) should follow the instructions under optimize in the help menu to speed up the access
- please contact our support team by e-mail with any questions and comments
• creation of xmp sidecar files for mov, avi and mp4 added
• caps-lock does toggle antialiasing
• IPTC editing does keep all old 8BIM records
• option to invert TIFFs with bad photometric interpretation added
• added function "Extract preview from resource" to convert and modify
• added Remove Bad Pixel batch
• added caption display to browser list view
• improved grayscale histogram display
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2014
- Lemke Software GmbH
- 194.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (78)