Mac OS Productivity
GoodTask 3 is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask 3 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask 3.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
This update includes several bug fixes and minor improvements to everyday usage.
- If url field is empty, url from notes field will be shown on that field if there is any. This will let you easily open link from mail app and other 3rd party apps.
- If there is no due date but has alarm, it'll be shown on details page.
- Quick Actions panel will get focused when opened with CMD-K
- Keyboard (Enter/ Escape/ N for no time) action on date/time setting panel added
- Undo action (CMD-Z) for accidently completed tasks
- Enter key on a task will focus title field to edit it directly
- Enter/Escape key on task title and url field will exit properly like normal behavior
- Multiple tasks drag and drop available (to Lists, dates, moving between tasks and into a task to make subtasks)
- Tasks dropped into a task will make subtasks (Dragged tasks won't be deleted)
& minor bug fixes