Mac OS Productivity
GoodTask 3 is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask 3 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask 3.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
- FIX : Crash when links are shown on Notes field
- Sort Option per list
- Notification sounds can now be selected
- App Icon Badge option for Calendar events : Adds calendar events left for today (timed events only)
- Drag a task to Day View's top bar to change it's time. (a bit above will make it no time)
- Keyboard shortcut to add new subtask : Command-S while task is selected
- Clicking a date on Week/Month view will scroll the list to that date
- Performance & Stability improvements
& other minor bugs fixed
Oh, and it's very important for us to get reviews after every update. We're working super hard! Share love and give us reviews! Thanks for your support! :D