GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at email@example.com.
- calculated shipping can be offered for free
- added support for 'Restocking fee' setting in 'Return Policy' settings
- sellers can specify costs for 'cash-on-delivery' payment option (contrassegno) on eBay Italy
- added support for eBay Poland
- GarageSale's main window now supports full screen mode
- improved preview mode
- images can be dragged from FileMaker Pro databases onto GarageSale
- option "Also upload images to EPS, if free" now works for eBay Australia, too
- condition details can be specified for listings on eBay Australia
- updated shipping options for eBay France, Italy, and Spain
- reserve price field is always enabled now to deal with unreliable meta-data from eBay APIc
- when using the 'Import from my eBay' panel to create a new auction template, the originating eBay auction is also imported and linked with the new template
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 11 hours ago
- iwascoding GmbH
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (135)