ForkLift - File Manager and FTP/SFTP/WebDAV/Amazon S3 client
ForkLift is a robust and elegant Finder replacement and FTP + SFTP + WebDAV +Amazon s3 client, fully embracing the Apple methodology of bringing incredible power to a beautiful and easy-to-use, approachable interface, it also integrates multiple features you would normally buy in many separate applications. Batch Rename, App Deleter, Archive creation & management, powerful Folder Sync, and the ability to Split and Combine large files are all at your fingertips.
NOTE: App Store versions do not contain the Disklet feature and cannot perform privileged file operations.
• Dual-pane, tabbed file management
• Connect to a remote or shared volume using FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, iDisk, SMB, AFP, NIS
• Stacks: virtual containers for working with many disparate files across volumes
• Workspaces: save a snapshot of your current directories and connections
• Folder Sync: keep two folders in sync with granular control including powerful RegExp rules
• Synclets: save any sync setup as a stand-alone app for one-button instant updating from your dock or as a cronjob
• Remote Edit files with the editors of your choice, configurable based on file extensions
• Transfer Queue: manage copy operations with global conflict management and file reordering
• Favorites Manager: organize large numbers of connections with ease
• Multi-Rename files with sequencing, add/replace text, RegExp, and metadata support
• Archive creation and management using the Unarchiver framework
• Powerful RegExp-enabled Search, Filter and Select files on any volume
• App Deleter that automatically finds and deletes related app preferences and plists
• Split and combine large files
• Columns, List, Icon and Cover Flow views with full Quick Look support
• Full keyboard support with configurable shortcuts
• Blazing fast transfer engine
- Fixes an issue with recursive symlinks that could cause a crash.
- Fixes an issue that prevented creating new folders in Amazon S3 buckets with uppercase letters.
- Fixes an issue in workspaces that AFP/SMB passwords
- Fixes an issue with workspaces.
- Fixes a column-view issue that selecting column initiated an unwanted renaming.
- Fixes an issue with filanames beginning with spaces on FTP servers.
- Esc no longer exits fullscreen in column-view during renaming.
- The stop button is now visible in the droplet/synclet window.
- Numerous other fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 23, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (11)
- 7.8 MB