Exchange files and folders between multiple devices seamlessly. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect. Devices are automatically discovered. Drag folders and files and they are transferred to your devices and computers in seconds. Without iTunes and without USB cable.
File Transfer is not a cloud. Files are transferred directly on your local network. No need to upload your files to the Internet, then download them on any device.
What you can do with File Transfer:
• Send and receive files and folders. Simply drag and drop them into File Transfer or onto its Dock icon.
• Send and receive the contents of your clipboard. Select a text, launch File Transfer, and click on the "Edit > Send Clipboard" menu. Or just type ⌘V.
• Send files, folders, and clipboard from any other application. Select a file in the Finder, a text in TextEdit, or an address in Safari and click on the "Application Name > Services > Send with File Transfer" menu. Or just type ⌘<.
To download File Transfer for other platforms go to www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
File Transfer is compatible with Local Cloud Pro, the local Dropbox for your photos and documents, File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and Windows).
File Transfer supports Mavericks' Notification Center and is optimized for your MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
This update fixes a compatibility issue with Snow Leopard.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 03, 2013
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 0.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9)