This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
- Support for Meetup.com: Add your Meetup account to Fantastical to view and attend your meetups
- Added support for sending and receiving new time proposals on Exchange, iCloud, Google, and other CalDAV accounts
- Added support for sending Exchange invitations that don't require responses from invitees
- Added option to show timed events that span more than one day in the all-day section of the Day or Week views
- Timed events that span more than one day will show their start and end times in the Month view (space permitting)
- The mini window can now be placed in Split View full screen with other apps
- Added option to show current calendar week in Dock icon or menu bar icon
- Added URL handler to change calendar sets (x-fantastical://show/set?name=My Calendar Set)
- Added ability to enable or disable multiple calendars at once when editing calendar sets by selecting multiple rows
- Pressing the option key while editing the start time of an event will keep the end time the same
- Selecting an event in Day or Week view and pressing control-option-up/down arrow adjusts the start time of the event and pressing control-shift-up/down arrow adjusts the end time
- Using a mouse with a scroll wheel to scroll the Month view will now feel more natural
- Improved labeling of Exchange invitations where the organizer didn't request a response
- Improved labeling of custom anniversary dates from Contacts
- Improved performance loading subscriptions with hundreds or thousands of events
- Fixed an issue where dragging from OmniFocus wouldn't be shown at the correct time in Day or Week view
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)