Factura is a fast and easy way to organize that pile of files you keep trying to ignore. Select the files you want to put where they belong and copy or move them to any existing or new folder. You'll only need your keyboard to create your personal, clear folder hierarchy.
Stop searching for stuff and start finding it.
We all have at least one giant folder stuffed with files we're going to organize later, when we have some spare time. Lots of photos, downloaded attachments. Years of paperwork, invoices and receipts you have digitalized with your brand new Doxie perhaps, waiting to be archived.
Factura lets you flip through those files in no time. Preview each file, give it a destination and move on to the next one. Quick and simple. And free.
Start with a pile.
- drop files to the app window or dock icon
- or reorganize a file via the context menu
- works with any file
- preview the picture, PDF,... without opening it
- zoom in and out on the preview
Let your fingers glide through.
- just type a name for the destination folder
- if the folder doesn't exist, Factura will create it
- add a slash to pick a subfolder
- autocompletion of existing folders
- pick a date for the new filename (default today)
- press Enter to move or copy
- choose to move or copy files
- choose to add a date to the new filename
- set a default destination folder
- rename the file or keep the name
Factura now is compatible with OS X Mavericks.
Got some nice idea's? Let me know, and maybe I'll add them to the application.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 24, 2013
- Jelle Vandebeeck
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (10)
- 2.8 MB