Mac OS Productivity
How to create ePub from PDF, HTML, MOBI and Text with a few clicks?
ePub Creator is a powerful yet simple ePub Converter for you to create ePub eBooks from popular formats PDF(Not encrypted files), HTML, MOBI and Text. It can help you quickly build your own ePub eBooks from up to 100 files in most popular formats at one time. Then you can publish, share, or read it on your ePub Compatible e-Readers.
- Batch convert more than one file to ePub at one time.
- Preserve all the text, columns, tables, images, graphics, hyperlinks, layouts in the imported files.
- Check output ePub eBooks with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Output ePub eBook format compatible with most popular e-Readers.
- Create ePub eBooks as as easy as 1-2-3 and convert a 500-page PDF file in 1 minute.
• Popular Formats Supported
ePub Creator builds ePub eBooks by converting multiple formats to ePub – PDF to ePub, MOBI to ePub, HTML to ePub, Text to ePub. Supported formats are as follows:
- Input: PDF(Not scanned PDF and encrypted PDF), MOBI, HTML, Text
- Output: ePub (.epub)
• Compatible with multiple ebook reader devices
• Good Preservation & High efficiency
- Batch adding up to 100 files to convert to ePub format at one time.
- Drag and drag files to application directly.
- Convert a 500-page document to ePub eBook in less than 1 minute.
- Retain the original text, layouts, images, and hyperlinks in the output ePub eBooks.
• Easy to Use
ePub Creator enables you to add PDF, HTML, Text, Mobi files by dragging and dropping and with its user-friendly interface, you can finish the ePub conversion with just 3 simple steps.
• Batch Conversion Modes
Batch conversion mode: Import up to 50 PDF files to the panel for conversion at one time. Highly improve the efficiency when converting multiple files to ePub files. Also you can choose whether to merge the output ePub files into one file.
ePub Creator is an ideal choice for creating ePub from PDF, HTML, MOBI and Text. Try this powerful PDF Builder now and build your own ePub eBooks!
1. Fix some bugs
2. Improve the quality of the output documents
3. Improve the stability