EnvelopeCat - Envelope Printer With Postal Barcode Support
Mac OS Productivity
EnvelopeCat is a simple and easy to use app for printing address onto envelopes on the Mac.
EnvelopeCat integrates nicely with Address Book to allow you to print a single address or a whole batch of envelopes.
Of course you can use the records from Address Book but you can also enter in your own addresses from scratch.
- Print your envelope of any size
- Use margins to help align everything perfectly
- Print postal barcodes
- El Capitan compatible with Fullscreen support
- Retina Display support
- Use your own records
- The ability to add your corporate logo.
- Customise your font style and colour with ease
Print a single envelope with a stunning interface or even print an entire batch of them, you have rich sorting and a quick search at your use. When printing a singular envelope you can simply press the print stamp on the envelope to print the current envelope, it couldn't be more simple!
From EnvelopeCat 4.2 we not only support USPS PostNet postal barcodes but we also support, Royal Mail, Planet Barcodes and Japan Post!
- Improvements to the layout of the new postal barcodes
- Redesigned remaining parts of the app which were inconstant with the new EnvelopeCat design