Mac OS Productivity
Enpass makes your life easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
ENPASS IS UNBEATABLE
• None of your data is stored on company’s servers.
• No sign-up or subscription is required.
• Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & WebDAV.
• 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
• Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
• Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in password manager lets you create unique and strong passwords of desired style.
• Comfortable and Secure online shopping. Fills in your logins, credit cards and addresses using Enpass extension.
• Supports use of Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, Bank accounts, Addresses for autofill, Social Security Numbers, Travel documents and all other kind of credentials you have.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
• Your data is always stays encrypted with your master password and stays safe even if your device is lost.
• Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
• No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
• Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
• Simple design that suits everyone.
• If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
• Free version of Enpass for this platform does not restrict you for full access of your data. Though you can buy the one-time in-App purchase for following premium features:
- Touch ID and Touch bar.
- Custom Categories and Templates.
• Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
This update overall improves the stability of the app by bringing several improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback. The full list of all the changes is:
- Significantly improved the synchronization for various WebDAV configurations. A big thanks to all those beloved users who shared the demo accounts and supported us in refining the WebDAV sync.
- You can now remove multiple items from the Favorites.
- Improved the Tags management where you would now be able to create nested tags with same name i.e like Folders in Enpass v5.
- Unlike the previous version, the improved password generator now adds more random digits and uppercase to the pronounceable passwords.
- Optimized the CPU usage which was going high due to animation of sync icon.
- Added an option to completely quit the Enpass app through close button. This will prevent the app from running in background and thus the Enpass icon won’t be always visible in Menu bar.
- The Touch Bar on MacBook Pro now shows the option to use Touch ID to unlock the app.
- The item editing window now adjusts itself in accordance with the main app window providing enough width for writing the notes or information quickly.
- When a new item is created with any tag selected in sidebar, the item will be tagged upon creation.
- The app now shows a warning dialog before moving an item to Trash.
- Improved the synchronization with Google Drive.
- The index of any password (when viewing in large) now starts with place one instead of zero.
- Enpass can now import the JSON file exported from the Bitwarden password manager.
- An issue where the Enpass Assistant was taking longer in autofilling the details in a web-page.
- An issue where Auto-save dialog in the dark theme was appearing in Grey, making it hard to read, has been fixed.
- The app was freezing while setting up the sync is now fixed.
- Due to Proxy configuration on some of the desktops the update was not getting download. Fixed.
- If Chrome is set as the default browser and clicking an item in Enpass Safari extension first time opens Chrome browser instead of a new tab in the Safari. Fixed.
- A bug where the Enpass extension didn't show the Auto-save window while signing up or entering the login details in a web-page. Fixed.
- A rare bug where double-clicking an item in Enpass extension doesn't fill the details in the corresponding web-page has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue when was Enpass was crashing on opening an item from the browser extension (Enpass Assistant) using the down arrow and Enter key.
- Fixed an issue where the Folder sync was not working.
- Importing data from KeePass with the empty titles made the app to crash. Fixed.
- Fixes an issue where pressing Cmd + F in Enpass extension was not bringing the focus on Search bar if an item was selected in the list.
That's all for this update folks! If there are other improvements you’d like to see, then we are listening to you on
- Facebook: facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums: discussion.enpass.io
Love from Enpass.