Droplr is the easiest way to share images, documents, files & links.
Drag and drop something on Droplr's icon in the menubar, or use Droplr's keyboard shortcut to upload it to Droplr. Droplr will let you know when it has been uploaded and copy a link to your clipboard that you can paste in to emails, instant messages, Twitter, Facebook, etc…
The keyboard shortcut can also perform actions depending on what app you're using. Viewing a cool photo in iPhoto you want to share? How about a contact in Address Book? Or maybe a design in Photoshop you need to quickly get feedback on? Droplr's plugins integrate with your favorite apps to make sharing from anywhere painless.
Have a note to share? Droplr handles many different text uploads including markdown notes, plain text & code snippets with syntax highlighting and line numbers.
Sharing screenshots has also never been easier. With a custom keyboard shortcut, Droplr will let you take a screenshot with OS X's screenshot tools you're already familiar with. Droplr will then upload the screenshot and give you the link, all without the screenshot file cluttering up your desktop.
Droplr is designed to stay out of your way but always be ready for when you need it.
"Droplr is the original file & link sharing app for the Mac that I couldn't live without. All the other imitations fall short." - Stephen Hubbard, Photographer.
* Keyboard shortcuts for faster access to uploading.
* Custom keyboard shortcut for taking a screenshot and automatically uploading it in the background.
* Easy to understand menu with options for viewing past drops, copying links, opening a drop & deleting a drop.
* Thumbnail previews of your images in Droplr's menu.
* View tracking - see how many people have viewed your drops.
* Native text handling - makes sharing notes and code snippets incredibly easy and fun.
* Many plugins to integrate with your favorite apps.
* Growl support if you'd prefer it over Droplr's notifications.
* Cloud-based web application to manage all your drops and account options.
1. Fixed bug where login would freeze on entering incorrect password.
2. "Upgrade to Pro" menu item fixed.
3. Fixed slow menu hovering when uploading a large file.
4. Fixed incorrect error message on zero byte files
5. Image uploads now respect EXIF orientation.
6. Fixed bug where popover would not change when hovering over certain menu items.
7. Fixed popover display bug for retina displays.
8. Fixed Photoshop CS6 bug where uploaded images had compression artifacts.
9. Fixed bug where users would be asked to login when starting Droplr with no internet connection.
1. Retina users now can have their screenshots automatically downscaled to 1x.
2. Improved Droplr API availability detection. Should behave much better.
3. Droplr should now respect your system proxy settings.
4. Option-clicking a drop in the menu now copies it to clipboard.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 15, 2013
- Droplr, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (156)
- 5.5 MB