Dropkick is a simple, elegant to do list for your Mac. And it wirelessly syncs to your iPhone and iPad with its companion apps, Dropkick for iPhone and Dropkick for iPad (sold separately). You don’t even need to be on the same network. Syncing happens securely over the internet so you can easily add tasks at your desk and pick up where you left off on-the-go.
Light on Features
Dropkick has only the features you need and leaves all the other distractions out. Add your tasks, check your tasks, and get things done:
• Simple, efficient interface.
• Syncs over the internet to your iPhone and iPad with Dropkick for iPhone and Dropkick for iPad.
• Easy drag-and-drop prioritization.
• Organize tasks into lists like Personal, Work, Grocery List or Vacation.
• Secure, SSL-encrypted syncing.
• Offline edits automatically sync at next connection.
Simple, efficient, elegant task management.
Getting stuff done has never been this easy.
• Fixed tasks not being deleted when pressing Delete key.
• Fixed printing being disabled on Mountain Lion.
• Corrected display of app icon at small sizes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 20, 2012
- Reuss New Media
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (38)
- 0.8 MB