Your thoughts are important! Treat them like gold with DEVONnote. It keeps all of your notes safe in one place and helps you organize them in a way that’s meaningful to you, using its unique built-in artificial intelligence (AI).
In addition, DEVONnote treats websites like 'living' notes. View your favorite sites from within DEVONnote and manage your bookmarks like simple documents. Keep notes and related bookmarks together in one single place!
What you can do with DEVONnote:
- Jot your thoughts down as plain or rich text, and highlight important passages
- Clip data from documents or webpages using the Services or Dock menu
- Make structure out of creative chaos and connect your notes with automatic Wiki links
- Search all your notes and the rest of your Mac ecosystem from Spotlight
- Import new items or find similar documents, with a single click
- Use the integrated browser to surf the web directly from within your database
Some unique features:
- Use the improved search with advanced Boolean search operators and an unlimited complexity of search terms. Save even the most complex searches as seamlessly integrated smart groups.
- Save new notes to the inbox and file them properly later. The new trash can keeps documents up until you empty it. Unlimited undo and redo as well as immediate updating of the database files make using DEVONnote more comfortable and safe.
- Smart tags combine groups with tags in an innovative way. The three panes view inherited from DEVONthink simplifies working with your notes. Edit your files in separate tabs, document windows or in full screen mode.
This maintenance update adds improvements to the user interface and fixes a number of bugs.
- Going up, e.g. via the toolbar or the Go menu, retains the selection if possible.
- Text views don't scale too large attached images anymore.
- Faster and more reliable Sync Agent for synchronizing with DEVONthink To Go v1.
- German and French localizations.
- Overall reliability.
- Changing the modification date via the "Info" panel changed the creation date.
- Some contextual menu commands appeared even though the selection didn't contain usable data.
- Web windows/tabs were sometimes closed/reset after e.g. repairing and optimizing.
- Glitches of text rulers.
- Support Assistant didn't work on non-admin accounts due to a permission issue.
- Rare crash after quitting the app in fullscreen mode on OS X 10.7 and up.
- Several minor memory management issues.
- Further minor glitches.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2013
- DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 11.9 MB