Desktop Groups Lite
** No more chaos on your desktop. Keep related files in groups. **
The app lets you create up to 5 groups of related files on your desktop. You can freely move groups of files around on your desktop and add or remove files via drag & drop.
Each group has a title so that you can organize your files any way you like. For example, you could create separate groups for each project you are working on, or add separate groups for photos and text documents. If you frequently take screenshots, that would be another good fit for a group. The possibilities are endless.
Quick Look integration: press Space or ⌘Y to open a Quick Look preview of the selected file.
• Group related files on your desktop (up to 5 groups)
• Add/remove files via drag & drop
• Freely move groups around
• Resize groups by dragging either edge/corner
• Rename by double-clicking on the group title
• Context menu with more options
BEFORE YOU WRITRE A REVIEW about your 'files disappearing', they are in the "Desktop Groups" folder on your desktop. If you have questions, please use the Support link (developers can't respond to reviews).
- Updated for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Addressed issue where group would minimize while Quick Look window was open
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 06, 2013
- Kitestack Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (22)
- 4.1 MB