DataVault Password Manager
Mac OS Productivity
DataVault Password Manager for Mac protects confidential information such as passwords, usernames, credit card numbers and financial information using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data safe.
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
* * * * * Huge Fan of DataVault!!
“Everything I wanted in a Password manager! It looks great on my iPad, it works great on my Mac! The customer service is amazing!”
* * * * * DataVault is an excellent program from a great company.
“The program is easy to use. The Graphics are nice and simple. Syncing with my iPad and iPhone was easy. I recommend this program highly.”
* * * * * Fantastic!
“I like having all the information I need right at my fingertips no matter where I am. All in all, this is the best password protector app I have used.”
* * * * * Perfect
“This is just what I have been looking for and it works very smoothly and accessible from all my devices. Great Buy!”
SECURE YOUR DATA
- DataVault encrypts your information using AES, the global standard for data protection. Your master password isn’t stored anywhere on the device. Not even Ascendo has the key. Only you can unlock your data.
- The standard version employs 128-bit encryption as used by online banking sites. DataVault Premium (in-app purchase) provides 256-bit encryption with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest level of security of any password manager.
- Set a Security Timeout to require login after an inactivity delay.
- Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
- Set a Master password hint in case you forget your master password.
- Use Field Masking to shield data from prying eyes.
- Automatically enter usernames, passwords and fields using extensions for Safari, Chrome or Firefox. See user guide for installation instructions.
- Save web form contents directly to DataVault.
- Access DataVault’s password generator from Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
- Create strong passwords using build-in Password Generator with settings for length and types of characters to include.
- Strength Meter tells you if you passwords are weak, good or strong.
- Synchronize with DataVault for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and other devices (sold separately).
- Synchronize using iCloud, Dropbox, Wi-Fi or Webdav.
- Automatically sync over Dropbox each time you start DataVault and changes have been made on other devices (DataVault Premium).
- Manage conflicts if an item has been changed on two devices.
SIMPLE TO USE
- View items in list view or folder view.
- Use Templates for rapid entry of common items such as bank accounts, credit cards and logins.
- Select from 25 default templates or create your own.
- Use categories and types to organize items.
- Duplicate items for faster entry.
- Search Settings including fields to search and case sensitivity.
And a whole lot more...
- 110 icons to personalize your items, 90 more with DataVault Premium.
- Import from 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass and other 3rd party applications.
- Import from text files in CSV format.
- Print items.
- Great email support.
Unlike other password managers, DataVault does not require an annual subscription fee. One copy of DataVault can be installed on up to 5 Macs authorized to an iTunes account.
Incorporated in San Diego, California, Ascendo has been a leading software developer since 2004.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for Mac. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
- Fixed display issues for Mac OS X 10.9 users
- Added word wrap back to item note field
- Corrected copy icon display issue