Dammit - The speed dial buttons to your files, folders and recent documents.
Call 1 for your Documents.
Call 2 for your Dropbox.
Call 3 for your Pictures.
And for your recently used files you don't need to call at all.
They are right there.
At your fingertips.
Dammit is now optimized for the awesome new Retina display.
Dammit can now show you your recently used documents as well.
Dammit. Where is that important folder?
Dammit. Do I have all the files for my latest application?
Dammit. Why did I just closed that Finder window? Again?
Dammit. Where is that document I just used a minute ago?
Even the best computers in the world with the most advanced system have one problem:
Us humans sitting in front of them, dealing with our daily obstacles.
Dammit will of, course, not solve every problem
- but it will surely make your life much easier.
Think of Dammit as the speed dial buttons to your most often used and most important files, folders and recently used documents.
Just create a stack.
Add up to nine files or folders per stack and simply open them with the keys 1-9.
Or just click on them. Of course, you can create unlimited stacks and you can add whatever you want.
Folders, images, Apps, bookmarks and even drives and servers.
Swipe between Stacks and replace items in a blink by drag-and-drop.
If needed - you can lock items or even flag them.
Dammit runs in the background,
can be activated with your own custom Global Hotkey
and if you like, you can disable the Dock icon.
Dammit has a very small footprint,
is optimized for speed and can be operated completely by keyboard.
So - why not replace the daily:
Dammit. Where is that folder again?
Dammit, what a great little helper!
Added support for the awesome new Retina display
Added option to Quick Look and access the Recent Documents
Adopteded App sandboxing - you can only open files/folders you've already accessed once before
PLEASE BE SO KIND AND RATE AND REVIEW - THIS HELPS TO IMPROVE THE APP! THANKS, MICHAEL (MOAPP).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 10, 2013
- Michael Göbel
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (6)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AppLauncher - The fastest App launcher available.
• Bill - Invoice issuing made painless and fun
• Clippings - The cute clipboard manager with long-term memory.
• CocoaBox - All your Objective-C and redacted snippets on all your Macs
• Diary - The most simple and elegant way to keep a journal.
• Quick and Dirty
• Recipes - The most beautiful way to create, manage and share your recipes.
• SecureTexts knapsack
• SecureTexts pocket
• SecureTexts pouch
• THE TICKER
• TextToGo knapsack
• TextToGo pocket
• TextToGo pouch
• TypeDrill - Improve your touch typing skills
• TypeTeach US - Learn how to touch type in now time
• Write - The word processor for the rest of us. In simple.
• Write 2 - The word processor in simple, fast, and powerful
• WriteToGo knapsack
• WriteToGo pocket
• WriteToGo pouch
• WriteToGo pro
• goldenRATIO - The tool for every designer and developer.
• myBookAlarm - The ultimate Alarm and Protection System for your Computer.
• myWPEdit - The gorgeous WordPress client.
• ookkeeaapp MINI 2014 - Bookkeeping for Freelancers made painless and simple