Mac OS Productivity
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a comment.
• [Feature] Support password change requests (SFTP) (#8821)
• [Bugfix] Default path value setting in bookmark ignored (#9435)
• [Bugfix] Retry transfer when authentication token expires (Backblaze B2)
• [Bugfix] Uploads use a lot of Class C transactions (#9417) (Backblaze B2)
• [Bugfix] Retry transfer for 421 error reply from server with a delay (FTP)