Mac OS Productivity
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronization of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please open a support ticket on our issue tracker at https://trac.cyberduck.io/newticket instead of leaving a comment.
• [Feature] Shared bookmarks and history with CLI and Mountain Duck in application group support directory (Mac)
• [Feature] Importer for ExpanDrive bookmarks (Mac)
• [Feature] Allow to select PuTTY install location (Windows)
• [Feature] Authentication with PAM scheme (iRODS)
• [Bugfix] Files are damaged after being synchronized with mirror action (#8657)
• [Bugfix] Certificate chain displayed not complete (#8885)
• [Bugfix] Permission failure deleting files looking for interrupted multipart uploads (S3) (#9000)
• [Bugfix] Support for Infrequent Access (Standard IA) storage class (S3)
• [Bugfix] XML validation failure with AccessControlPolicy element (Google Storage) (#9002)
• [Bugfix] Do not try list containers if default path is provided (OpenStack Swift) (#9038)
• [Bugfix] Faster connection setup with many containers (OpenStack Swift)
• [Bugfix] Failure uploading multiple files (iRODS) (#8911)