Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronization of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please open a support ticket on our issue tracker at https://trac.cyberduck.io/newticket instead of leaving a comment.
• [Feature] Support for China (Beijing) region (S3)
• [Feature] Drag bookmarks from history and Bonjour tab to default bookmarks (Mac) (#2182)
• [Bugfix] Some interface items not localized (#8538)
• [Bugfix] Uploading file removes shared access policy (Azure) (#8544)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 27, 2015
- David Kocher
- 55.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (103)