CM TIFF 2 PDF
Mac OS Productivity
Ever needed to convert Multipage TIFF files to PDF or JPG and PNG Files to PDF? If so, CM TIFF 2 PDF is for you. As the same suggests, CM TIFF 2 PDF ease the job of creating PDF files by automating the entire process of combining Multipage TIFF, Single Page TIFF, PNG, JPG and even other PDF together in a few quick steps. If you do not need to combine the files, it allows you to convert JPG, PNG and TIFF Files to PDF.
It does it quickly and neatly. It gives you PDF documents which you can be proud of.
The Generated PDF File would be made from generated image captures and would not be text-searchable.
Key Features of CM TIFF 2 PDF
* Convert Multipage TIFF and Single Page TIFF to PDF Files
* Convert groups of JPG, PNG, TIFF to PDF Files
* Combine All the Above to a Single PDF File.
* One Step Convert files to PDF after it is Drag and Drop or Loaded to the files to the list
* Allows you to set Author Name, Subject and Title to the PDF Files.
* Set Password Protection for the generated PDF File (Both Master and Viewing Password options)
* Support Options to Allow Copy, Allow Printing and Allow Annotation in the PDF File.
* Multithreaded support for TIFF to PDF conversion
*When the Viewing Password is enabled, the PDF file would be locked from prying eyes apart from those who has the password, other restrictions persists. Those who enter the Master Password will be able to view the document and override any restrictions which may be set
CM TIFF 2 PDF is an invaluable tool in enhancing your productivity in the work place.
Still in doubt ? Try our Free CM TIFF Viewer to see if your TIFF files are supported in CM TIFF 2 PDF. CM TIFF Viewer uses the same TIFF rendering engine as CM TIFF 2 PDF.
Password Protected PDF file are not supported for import.
For More Information, Please visit our Website. If you require any assistance or encounter any issue, please email us at email@example.com
This update adds the Page Range feature which lets you extract the pages you want for each TIFF or PDF document so that they can be combined.
For instances if your document has 10 pages and you do not want page 3 to be included, you can set the Page Range for that file to 1-2,4-10.
Page Ranges can work in reverse order such as the ability to set it to 10-1 if you want all the pages to be reversed.
This is a powerful feature which we hope will be beneficial for you. If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help.