This app was removed from the App Store.
Cloud Outliner: Outlining tool with Evernote integration
Mac OS Productivity
Cloud Outliner lets you create and share outlines between your Mac, your iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch), and your Evernote account. Outlines make you efficient, naturally organizing your plans, projects and ideas in a clear way. Got a sudden flash of insight? Don't risk forgetting it – just enter it right away on whatever device is closest, and see your changes appear automatically everywhere else.
The interface has everything you need, but nothing more: optional checkboxes, full-screen mode (a productivity bonus for Lion and Mountain Lion users), printing, and OPML import/export. With iCloud sync and Evernote integration, Cloud Outliner will help you get more done, faster!
-= The iOS version is available at http://xwavesoft.com =-
• Sync outlines across computers and devices with iCloud
• Sync outlines with Evernote
• The version for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is also available
• Import and export outlines in OPML format
• Save outlines in PDF format
• Use checkboxes to show and hide outline items
• View completed tasks
• Email directly from the program
• Duplicate outlines
• Print outlines
• Customizable shortcuts
• Get in the zone with full-screen mode
• Thanks to the autosaving, you don’t need to save documents anymore
• Intuitive, uncluttered interface
• Fixed issues with synchronization
• Improved algorithm for conflict resolution
• Multiple minor fixes and improvements