Named Top Ten Micro App by Lifehacker!
"Clipboard History Provides a Simple, Unobtrusive Stream of Your Clipboard Activity" (Adam Dachis - Lifehacker)
Copying and pasting one item at a time is a thing of the past! With Clipboard History, you can copy any number of things and paste them back in the order that you want!
Clipboard History is a very simple and straightforward application that keeps your history of copied items, and provides a configurable hotkey so you can paste them inside of any app. These items can be images, text or a mix of them (rich text, like PDFs and HTML).
It also provides a way to browse and search in your clipping history, preview items or even save them to your hard disk.
Clipboard History persists your information so it resists reboots and system crashes!
Clipboard History is an ideal companion while writing emails, browsing the web or hacking code.
If you are experiencing any problems or would like to send us a suggestion, please contact email@example.com or tweet us @agileroute and we'll be happy to help you.
- Fix for the users that get a crash after updating to v1.3 (unresponsive app). Important: if you need to quit an unresponsive Clipboard History before updating, you can do it from the Activity Monitor.
- Fix for Clipboard History not working with MS Word (and probably other Office apps).
The BEST Clipboard application just got BETTER!!!
In this awesome version:
- BLACKLIST! Block and unblock Applications to prevent them from inserting items into your Clipboard History (e.g.: password generators).
- FAVORITES! Flag items you use over an over as favorites. They will not be erased from your clipboard. Use the new hotkey to bring them in a pop-up menu (default: cmd+alt+c).
- AVOID DUPLICATES! When you copy something, now you won't find it twice in your clipboard history.
- PASTE AS PLAIN TEXT SHORTCUT! Just press shift while pasting from the pop up menu.
- Extend your history to up to 500 ITEMS!
- Several bugfixes and *drastic* performance optimizations (lower memory usage, faster loading, faster scrolling).
Did we miss the fix you where expecting or your favorite feature? Let us know! We'll be happy to hear from you! Write firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @agileroute.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 18, 2011
- Raul Ignacio Verano
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (64)
- 1.7 MB