There are snippets of text that you have to type regularly; your address or phone number, directions to your premises, answers to those frequently-asked questions...
Do you type them every time? Do you search for a document or old email and copy and paste from there?
ClipAssist is not a clipboard history app, it will sit in the background and give you quick access to those frequently-used clips via your F-keys in unstyled text so that you can paste anywhere with the minimum fuss.
The new search feature allows ClipAssist to be easily used as a 'knowledge base' or FAQs app.
Tips: Add ClipAssist to your login items so that the F-keys are assigned every time you log in. ClipAssist also allows you to set up an F-key to call the application to the front.
- fixes bug causing wrong item to be deleted if a folder was deleted from the folder view
- if a folder is selected in the folder view, or an item is selected within a folder, new items are created within that folder (previously in 'untitled' folder).
- if autosave is on, now correctly saves changes when you switch from a clip to a folder in the folder view
- correctly clears the main pane when switching from a clip to a folder in the folder view
- when many characters are typed into search field, text scrolls as it should
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 04, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.6 MB