Chill is a minimalistic background noise generator that will help you relax, sleep or concentrate by blocking out background noises with soothing sounds.
*** User Reviews ***
"I've tried other types of apps for but this is the ONLY one that I found that sounds realistic and does not have obvious repeating 'LOOPS'. Thank you for the extra care in building your sounds. Great purchase!"
"It does what it says it'll do, and well. It is not at all cheesy, doesn't sound fake, doesn't obviously repeat. You can get lost in the sounds without getting caught up on patterns or flaws."
"I literally can't do work without it now since downloading it. I turn it on and use it all day with the rainforest being my favorite. Superior product, great price and my stress level is reduced by the great white noise it produces. Price is definitely worth the therapy! :)"
*** Features ***
* A wide variety of sounds, including Airplane, Beach, City, Crickets, Fan, Fire, Ocean, Pier, Rain, Rainforest, River, Shower, Thunderstorm, Wind Chimes, Wind and other synthetically generated noises.
* Sleep timer, which will stop playback after a specific amount of time
* Won't clutter up your workspace. Chill lives in the Mac menu bar.
*** NOTE: To turn Chill OFF, access the menu status bar at top-right of your screen (see the screenshot) ***
Please keep the feedback coming so I can know what features to work on next!
Be sure to check out Chill for iOS on the App Store at http://bit.ly/iCxrLi
Added two more fan sounds
Added option to hide splash screen
Added option to disable autoplay on launch
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 28, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Dave Cheng
- 30.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (35)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (194)