Camouflage hides your Desktop Icons.
If you have a cluttered Desktop and just don't want to see your icons, or you just want to give a presentation and don't want your audience to see your desktop icons, Camouflage will help.
Sitting in the menu bar, Camouflage is easily accessible and can be quickly used to hide your desktop icons. For extra speedy access you can also configure a HotKey to show and hide your icons.
If there're just too many icons on your Desktop to have any overview over them, just hide them away with Camouflage and double-click your desktop to open a new Finder-Window for your Desktop-folder. Putting this window into list-view will allow for a much better overview over all desktop files instead of viewing them cluttered on the desktop.
- Added: support for LiveWallpaper, EarthDesk and MagicWindow
- Added: support for Yosemite
- Changed: converted preferences to base-localization
- Changed: the Folder opened when the Desktop is clicked now defaults to the Downloads folder.
- Changed: the prefs are now split into multiple categories
- Changed: the way the status item image is created to support 10.10+
- Fixed: Cmd-Opt-Click doesn't hide all apps
- Fixed: Finder-Pop checkbox not working
- Fixed: if the Finder-Window is not opened on a single click on the Desktop, that screen is now activated (only applies to multi-screen environments)
- Fixed: Several Crashes
- Fixed: the settings change is recognized for the wallpaper, wallpaper scaling, wallpaper clipping and wallpaper color.
- Updated: LaunchAtLoginController and MASShortcut
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2014
- 2.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (74)