CalcMadeEasy Pro : Multipurpose Calculator
Mac OS Productivity
CalcMadeEasy is one the BEST multi-purpose Apps on AppStore. App makes it easy to do financial calculations/decision making, scientific/mathematical calculations, unit conversions and automatic notes. It’s like 4 apps in 1 at one low price, with built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record calculations. Once start using this, you won’t go to other calculator.
**Financial Calculations: Useful tool to help you in financial decision making and planning.
- Planning for new home or car -or- just trying to save money by refinancing current loan? Affordability?
- Amortization schedule generation for loan to understand detail portions of payments.
- Want to know how much you need to save monthly to achieve long term monetary goal?
- Check how much interest you are going to pay over the period of loan.
- And much more... With auto-note taking option, all inputs and output can be noted and can be shared with others to make better decisions/planning.
**Units Conversions: Dealing with multiple units, traveling abroad or friends and family in other country? No problem, unit conversions can help. Currently it supports many different conversions.
**Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations, option to access universal constants. Innovative RPN calculator with direct access to stack - delete/reorder/swap stack values. Multiple themes. Check and History functions.
**Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability (which can be disabled in settings). This allows you to share your calculations with friends and family without any extra efforts. This is very useful for financial calculations.
* RPN Stack Window: Last number entered on stack will be shown first. This is just a display change, no change in how stack is executed. Other RPN Stack/Drop bug fixes.
* Added option in Settings to disable Equals button last repeat function.
* Fixed a bug related to calculator button titles not showing properly for some users.
* Other Fixes and Improvements.