Mac OS Productivity
A Spectacular, Retro Text Editor.
Back To Basics:
- Inspired by word processors from the 70s and 80s.
- Simple interface puts the focus on your writing.
- Vintage look and feel keeps you creative.
- Fullscreen mode lets you escape into another world.
- Modern touches like auto-save, gestures, and retina support.
- Dozens of sliders for effects like curvature, burn-in, and transparency.
- Warm up with analog effects like static, jitter, and horizontal sync.
- Glowing halos simulate the human eye's reaction to intense brightness.
- Save and recall your favorite looks using themes.
- Pre-made themes cover 1976 to 1991, as well as modern styles.
- Blinky's many lifelike touches constantly surprise and delight.
- Ray tubes burst open in new windows and bounce as they're moved.
- Dynamic perspective, lighting, and shadows raise the bar for app visuals.
- Pixels burn-in and slowly fade away when turned off.
- Use an image or webcam photo as glass reflection.
- Comes with twelve vintage fonts.
- Choose from a wide variety of sound effects.
- Open any image or photo to generate text art.
- View your webcam feed as real-time text art.
- Save screenshots.
- iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro: 2007 or newer
- MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac mini: mid-2008 or newer
- Unsupported graphics cards: Intel GMA 950 and X3100, ATI Radeon X1600
- New app icon.
- Updated retina artwork.
- Easier to see mouse cursor.
- Fixed Yosemite glitches.