Mac OS Productivity
Insanely simple stopwatch timer on your mac, accessible right from the status bar.
- Your timer will continue running even if you turn the computer off or quit the application.
- Optional: Supports automatic timer pausing when Mac goes to sleep
- You can create many timers to track time along different activities.
- Lightweight: No Analytics, No Tracking, No Network Requests, only your timers.
- Right click on custom timers to delete/reset/add time.
- Double click to stop current timer and start clicked one.
- Force Touch on the active timer will bring up a menu to add time manually.
- Use Settings page to change a format style of the timers.
- New: Automatically pause an active timer when Mac goes to sleep. Check advanced tab in settings. Off by default.
- Detect that Mac is idle (no keyboard or mouse activities) and pause an active timer.