Alarmey 2: alarms in menu bar
Mac OS Productivity
Alarmey is a lighting fast alarm manager that is always one click away, in your menu bar. You can use it in 3 quick and easy steps:
1. Click on the + (or use hotkey) once - add a quick alarm.
2. Click on the + (or use hotkey) twice - schedule an alarm.
3. Click on the list button - check your alarms, both pending and finished, and adjust the settings.
- scheduled, repeating alarms,
- customizable hotkey,
- quick and easy to use,
- elegant design that blends perfectly into you macOS,
Under the hood 2.0 is completely restructured and finely polished. On the outside, I completely redesigned the interface to be more streamlined and easy-to-use. I also added much needed features - you can now edit alarms and use "Force Notify" to get a notification even with Do Not Disturb option enabled in you macOS. Enjoy :)