This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Photography
ViewPic is a lightning fast image viewer, you can quickly browse through all images in a folder. It's designed for improving your image viewing experience on Mac OS X.
* Better image viewing experience
ViewPic features a neat and typical interface, all functional button are listed on top, and thumbnail at the bottom, both of them will hide automatically and show up when you need them. You can even view image in chromeless mode, so you can avoid unnecessary distraction when viewing images.
* View thousands of images in a folder
Now you can drag multiple images to ViewPic, or simply open a folder directly, press back and forward to view all images quickly and smoothly.
* Super fast viewing
Display your photos including the large image files, in fast speed and lossless quality. View your images in real time since you never have to import them into library first.
* Convenient viewing option
You can also adjust the image for better viewing with options to flip horizontal / vertical, rotate, resize .etc. And viewing image conveniently with zoom in/out, fit to screen, 1:1 original size etc. All the functional button are available in menu bar.
* Other useful features
- If you want to set a photo as desktop wallpaper, simply click on set wallpaper on -menu bar.
- You can browse all imported image thumbnails for quick navigation.
- Lets you resize image.
- You can also set ViewPic as default image viewer.
- You can customize the viewing background color as you wish.
- Supports all mainstream image formats, including png, bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, icns, tiff, tif, psd, etc.
Notice: App Store version ask for permission to get access to all images in a folder every time because it is sandboxed according to the guideline. While the website version can open all images without asking by default. Please contact our support if you want the website version instead after purchasing.
1. Removed the image transition when browsing next/prev images;
2. Enhanced image displaying speed and quality, open large image faster than before;
3. UI enhancement, now supports Retina display;
4. Lets you change background color in preference;
5. Will not prompt the user and asks for permission to open the remaining images of the folder, you can change the setting in Preference.
6. Other minor bugs fixed.
If you enjoy the ViewPic update, please take a minute to leave a review, thank you very much for your support, it’s really appreciated.