PhotoResize is fantastic tool to resize and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like resize using flexible editing controls with sharpness and resolution settings and rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoResize preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder. Extensive preset management makes PhotoResize very easy-to-use and faster batch image resizing for formats like JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP and many more. Supports RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras.
◆ Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
◆ BATCH PROCESSING: Easy steps to resize hundreds & thousands of images/photos at lightning fast speed
1) Add or Drop images/folders.
2) Select desire options.
3) Choose target folder and Resize/Resize All.
◆ RESIZE: Batch resize images to make it fit into a particular spot, if you need to save disk space or download an image more quickly. The reduced resampled images will contain less detail than the original.
- Easy resizing methods like Fit to Width, Fit to Height, Fit to Rectangle, Crop to Rectangle, Stretch to fill Rectangle for different resizing requirement.
- Flexible options to enter resize dimension values in Percent, Pixel, Inch, CM, MM and Points.
- You can retain or set new image resolution.
- Sharpen option to apply sharpness while reducing to overcome fading blurriness and preserve hard edges.
- Option to allow or prevent up-scaling images.
- Default set of common resizing presets.
- You can customize your favorite resizing options and save as new preset for efficient reusability.
◆ RENAME: Give new names to your photos. Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
◆ Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
◆ Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
◆ Preserves source image metadata properties like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
◆ Preferences option preserve source image Creation and Modification date.
◆ Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
◆ Source image formats supported are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and RAW image types (like .raw, .nef, .cr2 etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras are also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PhotoResize Help" for any assistance, Contact Support.
- [Fixed] Image specific issue of white top border when resize with sharpen flag ON.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 10, 2014
- Graphics & Design
- RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 4.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (36)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CHM to PDF Lite
• CHM to PDF: The Complete CHM to PDF Converter
• Create PDF: The Complete PDF Creator
• FancyPDF Lite
• FancyPDF: Apply Text, Image, Color & Texture watermark on PDF
• JPG to PDF : Export all images into PDF
• JPG to PDF Lite
• MergePDF : Combine multiple PDF files into one
• PDF to JPG : The Batch PDF to Image Converter
• PDF to JPG Pro : The Batch PDF to Image Converter with Automation
• PDF to Text : Batch Extract Text from PDF files
• PDFGenius 3 : The Ultimate PDF Manipulation Toolkit
• PDFOptim : Compress, Reduce & Optimize PDF files
• PDFOptim Lite
• PDFSplitter Pro
• PS-to-PDF : Batch convert .PS & .EPS files to PDF
• PhotoConvert Lite
• PhotoJob : The Batch Photo Editing Tool
• PhotoJob Lite
• PhotoResize Lite
• PhotoResize Pro
• Read CHM
• Read CHM+ : The CHM Reader + Export to PDF
• SecurePDF : Add, Remove and Modify PDF Password Security in batch
• Text to PDF : Batch Convert Text Documents into PDF
• Winmail Reader
• Winmail Reader Lite for iOS
• Winmail Reader for iOS
• XPS-to-PDF : Batch Convert XPS and OXPS files into PDF, Images & Text
• XPS-to-PDF Lite
• XPSView : Read XPS and OXPS documents and Export to PDF
• XPSView for iOS : Read XPS & OXPS documents and Export to PDF