PhotoResize is fantastic tool to resize and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like resize using flexible editing controls with sharpness and resolution settings and rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoResize preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder. Extensive preset management makes PhotoResize very easy-to-use and faster batch image resizing for formats like JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP and many more. Supports RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras.
◆ Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
◆ BATCH PROCESSING: Easy steps to resize hundreds & thousands of images/photos at lightning fast speed
1) Add or Drop images/folders.
2) Select desire options.
3) Choose target folder and Resize/Resize All.
◆ RESIZE: Batch resize images to make it fit into a particular spot, if you need to save disk space or download an image more quickly. The reduced resampled images will contain less detail than the original.
- Easy resizing methods like Fit to Width, Fit to Height, Fit to Rectangle, Crop to Rectangle, Stretch to fill Rectangle for different resizing requirement.
- Flexible options to enter resize dimension values in Percent, Pixel, Inch, CM, MM and Points.
- You can retain or set new image resolution.
- Sharpen option to apply sharpness while reducing to overcome fading blurriness and preserve hard edges.
- Option to allow or prevent up-scaling images.
- Default set of common resizing presets.
- You can customize your favorite resizing options and save as new preset for efficient reusability.
◆ RENAME: Give new names to your photos. Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
◆ Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
◆ Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
◆ Preserves source image metadata properties like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
◆ Preferences option preserve source image Creation and Modification date.
◆ Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
◆ Source image formats supported are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and RAW image types (like .raw, .nef, .cr2 etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras are also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PhotoResize Help" for any assistance, Contact Support.
- Now Drag & Drop folder(s) also supports to read images recursively from sub-folders and add into conversion list.
◆◆◆◆◆ New in Version 4.0 ◆◆◆◆◆
- Option to resize images with sharpness.
- Option to resize by retaining or set new resolution to images.
- Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
- Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
- Preferences option preserve Creation and Modification date
- Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
- Preferences settings to enhance image processing experience.
- Allows to select and add all supported image types using standard add dialog.
- Fix to support previous version presets.
- Other image processing improvements.
- New fine finished user interface.
- New icon.
- Now your favorite application got new name called "PhotoResize".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 04, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (35)
- 4.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CHM to PDF: The Complete CHM to PDF Converter
• Create PDF: The Complete PDF Creator
• FancyPDF: Apply Text, Image, Color & Texture watermark on PDF
• JPG to PDF : Export all images into PDF
• MergePDF : Combine multiple PDF files into one
• PDF to JPG : The Batch PDF to Image Converter
• PDF to JPG Pro : The Batch PDF to Image Converter with Automation
• PDF to Text : Batch Extract Text from PDF files
• PDFGenius : The Ultimate PDF Manipulating Tool
• PDFOptim : Compress, Reduce & Optimize PDF files
• PDFSplitter Pro
• PS-to-PDF : Batch convert .PS & .EPS files to PDF
• PhotoJob : The Batch Photo Editing Tool
• PhotoResize Pro
• Read CHM
• Read CHM+ : The CHM Reader + Export to PDF
• SecurePDF : Add, Remove and Modify PDF Password Security in batch
• Text to PDF : Batch Convert Text Documents into PDF
• Winmail Reader
• XPS-to-PDF : Batch Convert XPS and OXPS files into PDF, Images & Text
• XPSView : The Ultimate XPS & OXPS file Viewer