PhotoConvert is fantastic tool to convert and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like image format conversion between JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WebP and more formats. Supports conversion for RAW images types of all DSLR cameras. Rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoConvert preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder.
◆ Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
◆ BATCH PROCESSING: Easy steps to resize hundreds & thousands of images/photos at lightning fast speed
1) Add or Drop images/folders.
2) Select desire options.
3) Choose target folder and Convert/Convert All.
◆ CONVERSION: Image format conversion from most of all supported source image types into JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, WebP, PDF, PSD, GIF, TGA, EXR, WebP and BMP. You can adjust quality for JPEG and JPEG2000 images. Lower the quality for higher image compression to get smaller file size.
◆ RENAME: Give new names to your photos. Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
◆ Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
◆ Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
◆ Preserves source image metadata properties like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
◆ Preferences option preserve source image Creation and Modification date.
◆ Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
◆ Source image formats supported are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and RAW image types (like .raw, .nef, .cr2 etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras are also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PhotoConvert Help" for any assistance, Contact Support.
- Added new feature for conversion between WebP and other image formats.
- [Fixed] Preserve Creation date.
- Other processing improvements.
◆◆◆◆◆ New in Version 3.0 ◆◆◆◆◆
- Option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
- Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
- Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
- Preferences option preserve Creation and Modification date
- Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
- Preferences settings to enhance image processing experience.
- New fine finished user interface.
- New icon.
- Now your favourite application got new name called "PhotoConvert".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 20, 2014
- RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (23)
- 2.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CHM to PDF: The Complete CHM to PDF Converter
• Create PDF: The Complete PDF Creator
• FancyPDF: Apply Text, Image, Color & Texture watermark on PDF
• JPG to PDF : Export all images into PDF
• MergePDF : Combine multiple PDF files into one
• PDF to JPG : The Batch PDF to Image Converter
• PDF to JPG Pro : The Batch PDF to Image Converter with Automation
• PDF to Text : Batch Extract Text from PDF files
• PDFGenius 3 : The Ultimate PDF Manipulation Toolkit
• PDFOptim : Compress, Reduce & Optimize PDF files
• PDFSplitter Pro
• PS-to-PDF : Batch convert .PS & .EPS files to PDF
• PhotoJob : The Batch Photo Editing Tool
• PhotoResize Pro
• Read CHM
• Read CHM+ : The CHM Reader + Export to PDF
• SecurePDF : Add, Remove and Modify PDF Password Security in batch
• Text to PDF : Batch Convert Text Documents into PDF
• Winmail Reader
• XPS-to-PDF : Batch Convert XPS and OXPS files into PDF, Images & Text
• XPSView : The Ultimate XPS & OXPS file Viewer