Sequence is the ultimate tool for time lapse photographers. Painlessly assemble time lapse movies from your photos, deflicker and adjust the white balance using keyframes.
Using Sequence you can easily put together a timelapse movie from your photos and preview it with a familiar timeline interface. Export to a number of industry-standard video formats including H.264 and Apple ProRes or right back out as resized JPG, TIFF or PNG images.
Sequence comes with a powerful deflickering engine engine that will analyze your photos and select the optimal brightness correction for each image. It even renders a graph of both the original and the deflickered values so you can see how smooth and flicker-free it'll make your time lapse.
You can also adjust the white balance using keyframes, so you can add a warm feeling to your time lapse that slowly ramps up over time or any other kind of temperature and tint adjustment.
- Timeline based preview
- White balance adjustments using keyframes
- Export as video encoded as H.264, uncompressed and Apple ProRes in any size and frame rate
- Export as images in TIFF, JPG or PNG in any size
- Multicore and GPU based rendering
- Full RAW & 4K support
- Share to Vimeo
* Improved export speed
* Removed the "None" scaling mode, as it was unclear what it actually did and not very useful to begin with
* When opening a document where the "Same as Photos" preset was previously selected, update the resolution to reflect the current size of photos
* Various smaller bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 04, 2013
- 4.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)