Mac OS Photography
Poster is an application for posting photos and video to the web. Poster can send photos and videos to Flickr, SmugMug, and both Facebook profiles and pages.
Poster sports a sleek design that lets you see your photos properly and work with them effortlessly. Whether posting to Flickr, Facebook or SmugMug, Poster takes a tailored approach that makes the most of each site's unique features.
For Flickr, Poster can post both photos and videos, auto-completes tags, lets you create and choose sets, groups, tag people and moderate your photos. Its All Items view lets you work with an entire set of photos as easily as just one.
On Facebook, Poster can not only post to your profile, but also any pages that you administer, making Poster ideal for anyone whose business, band or cause takes advantage of Facebook's massive user community.
When posting photos and videos to SmugMug, Poster will work with your existing galleries and categories and create new ones, including unlisted and password protected galleries.
Poster can even perform some tricks of its own, such as rotating and resizing photos before uploading.
- Search Flickr albums and groups.
- Improved Facebook authentication.
- Updated support for Facebook, Flickr and SmugMug.
- Fixed an issue where photos and videos would not be shown as completed after a partially successful upload.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Poster launching on future versions of OS X.