Photo Sense: easy batch photo enhancement software.
Photo Sense makes your photographs more attractive quickly and easily, without spending a lot of time and money on learning, purchasing, and using professional photo editing software. Photo Sense enhances photos automatically, and allows you to customize results to your liking. It ensures that you get great results very quickly by supporting batch processing and image settings synchronization. In addition, you can give photos an artistic finishing touch by applying creative effects.
Instead of adjusting every photograph manually, as required in traditional photo editing software, just let Photo Sense process multiple photos completely automatically. Then save the results you like. If you wish to improve the automatic results, choose what adjustments (color correction, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpening, noise reduction etc.) should be applied to particular photographs (the semi-automatic customization). Furthermore, you can fine-tune the results manually as in traditional image editing software.
The unique automatic photo enhancement algorithm implemented in Photo Sense embraces everything its developers learned during over 6 years of professional photography experience. The only shortcoming the application has compared to manual processing is the lack of human vision, which sometimes can lead to a suboptimal choice of automatic image processing parameters. With the tools provided by Photo Sense (two customization levels, batch processing, image settings synchronization etc.) you can easily and quickly perfect the automatic results.
See the video overview, try Photo Sense for free, and find more information at
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "Photo Sense is so easy to use that anyone can get the gist and make vast improvements to their pictures in just a couple of minutes."
• "A great app for batch processing, simplistically built and very easy to use."
• "Photo Sense is one of the most simplistic apps you’re ever likely to encounter on the Mac."
- issue #95 of the iCreate magazine.
• "Contrary to what one might imagine, there are not so many applications dedicated to automatic image correction, and Photo Sense is almost an exception - a quality one."
• "Photo Sense is an excellent program that I recommend to all those who feel no particular interest in photo correction, but want to significantly improve the quality of their images without spending hours."
- issue #68 of the Vous et Votre Mac magazine.
• “Photo Sense is a nifty, automated photo editing app for OS X that can bring forgotten photos back to life. It's great for those that don't want a high-end app's expense or steep learning curve.”
• “While Photo Sense isn't cheap, it is competitive with other image editors that are more complicated and don't always give such good results.”
- Mel Martin, The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).
• "Intuitive user interface, beautiful design and interesting photo enhancement algorithm combined with the batch processing function make Photo Sense a useful application for any Mac user who would like to perform a quality photo correction without much effort."
• "Overwhelmed With Complicated Photo Software? Try Photo Sense!"
• "If you are not interested in learning how to make changes and adjustments to your photos on your own, Photo Sense lives up to its name and makes a great solution."
• "We are quite successful in using your software for product photography. The workflow is remarkably intuitive and produces good results even with operators who don't have a photography background."
- Dr. Roderich Bott, Dr. Bott KG.
• "Very cool app. Makes your photos look like you knew how to use a camera."
- Photo Sense Lite user.
This major update focuses on usability, further improving the user interface convenience and efficiency.
• Completely redesigned Image View capable of cropping while zoomed in, allowing more precise cropping.
• Processed photos can be saved by dragging them to Finder.
• Processed photo can be dragged to another application supporting image dropping.
• Processed photo can be copied to the system clipboard and pasted in another application supporting image pasting.
• The crop & straighten settings can be copied between images of different sizes.
• Transparent images support. Note that while transparency is now preserved (because some users requested it), Photo Sense is mainly designed for opaque photographs. Artifacts might appear on the edges in transparent images.
• User interface improvements.
• Bug fixes.
• New application icon.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 16, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (4)
- 3.3 MB