Panorama - Perspective Image Stitcher
Mac OS Photography
Panorama extends the capability of your digital camera or scanner by stitching multiple overlapping pictures into wide angle panoramas.
Panorama has an iOS companion by the same name:
Why use Panorama rather than Camera app to make a panorama?
Panorama uses a better stitching technique that does not warp horizontal edges in your photos. Instead you obtain a panorama that is truer to the geometry of the scene.
Doubles and triples your camera's field of view! Vertically or horizontally.
Employs an approach not found in other products of this type removing artificial curvature of straight edges, creating a more realistic panorama.
Use Panorama when your camera can't encompass an all in one photo.
You can turn off stitching, by selecting a blending mode, to create photomontages.
To import to other apps, save your results from the Result window, in various formats such as JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF, and others, depending on what your system supports.
Or, copy your image to the clipboard in the Result window to paste it into other apps. For example, in Preview, select "New from Clipboard" to open and edit the panorama.
Finally, you can blend and stitch images with AppleScript for automating the process.
• Doubles and triples your camera's field of view.
• Realistic 2 and 3 photo panoramas.
• Photo sets larger than 3 are blends of smaller stitched panoramas.
• The iOS companion Panorama app can aid in a photo shoot with its photo overlap guide - built into its own camera support.
• Supports vertical or horizontal stitching.
• Apply subsequent stitching to panoramas to create rectangular panoramas.
• Alternatively blend photos with variable blending gradient to create a photo montage.
• Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• AppleScript commands for stitching and blending.
Visit the website for more information on this AppleScript capability:
• Fixed image aspect ratios for some image blender types.