Why use Panorama rather than Camera app to make a panorama? Because it uses a different stitching technique that does not "fish-eye" warp horizontal edges in your photos, such as in photos of buildings.
Try the free iOS version here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panorama./id482390711?ls=1&mt=8
Extends the capability of your digital camera or scanner by stitching multiple overlapping pictures into stunning panoramas.
Doubles and triples your camera's field of view! Vertically or horizontally.
Employs an approach not found in other products of this type removing artificial curvature of straight edges, creating a more realistic panorama.
Use Panorama when your camera can't fit the whole picture in the view finder, or your scanner's pane can't fit the whole page.
You can turn off stitching, by selecting a blending mode, to create photomontages.
To import to other apps, save your results from the Result window, in various formats such as JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF, and others, depending on what your system supports.
Or, copy your image to the clipboard in the Result window to paste it into other apps. For example, in Preview, select "New from Clipboard" to open and edit the panorama.
Finally, you can blend and stitch images with AppleScript for automating the process.
The best panorama app for the Mac.
• Doubles and triples your camera's field of view.
• Perfectly seamless 2 and 3 picture panoramas.
• Creates 360° high resolution segmented panoramas.
• Photo sets larger than 3 are blends of smaller stitched panoramas.
• Save in any format supported by your system, such as JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF.
• AppleScript commands for stitching and blending.
• Attractive simple interface.
• Use our iOS companion Panorama app for acquiring photos.
• Each individual stitch can merge up to 16 pictures at a time.
• Stitches vertically or horizontally.
• Apply subsequent stitching to panoramas to create rectangular mosaics.
• Alternatively blend or combine pictures with stitching turned off to create photomontages.
• Automatically sort pictures in the order they should stitch.
• Option for scaling down very large pictures to increase speed.
• Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• Variable blending gradient.
• Supports input image formats JPG, TIFF, PNG and BMP.
• It's fun!
• Files loaded from the Pictures folder are restored when Panorama is relaunched.
• Updated to remove dependence on QuickTime.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2014
- Limit Point Software
- 11.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (16)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Top Songs
• Blue Crab
• Blue Crab Lite
• Body Temperature
• Boolean Search
• Foodmatic Lite
• Free Music Player+
• Glow Draw+
• Glow Draw.
• Glow Paint+
• Glow Paint.
• Instabar Pro
• Mail Clips
• Mailings Lite
• Mosaic Collage
• Mosaic Collage+
• Photo Blender
• Photo Blender+
• Photo Blender++
• Photo Collage •+
• Photo Collage•
• Photo Crop
• Photo Cube Plus
• Photo Cube.
• Photo Reflect
• Photo Reflect+
• Stock Bar
• Touvaly Lite
• URL to Photo
• URL to Photo++
• Word Art
• Word Art+